Social & Emotional Growth
• Completion of senses: Children would enjoy achieving a task by stimulating all of their senses including seeing, hearing, touching, tasting, smelling and vestibular system, proprioceptive system.
• Being able to decide as a group and teamwork.
• Being able to reach a democratic conclusion as a group.
Knowledge & Understanding of the World
• Ecology and understanding the world.
• Getting to know different professions: Architect, Farmer, Lumberman.
• Project of connecting past to present.
Language & Literacy Growth
• Reading/ understanding/ researching/writing/ gaining presentation skills.
• Calculating the geometric shape spheres by using unit squares.
• Being able to use standard (ruler etc.) and atypical (branch, rope etc.) measurement tools.
• Being able to manage budget (material + workman costs)
• Being able to assign relationship of perimeters and edge lengths of geometric shapes.
• Being able to solve problems of planary shapes’ perimeters.
• Training and improving the full bodies muscular system
• Improving the fine motor control and tactile skill.